We at JSD SOLUTIONS create beautiful and conversion driven e-Commerce websites. Each e-Commerce website that we deliver is both customer focused and designed to sell. Our multi-disciplinary team of digital specialists bring a wide variety and robust level of expertise from UX Focused Design, Responsive HTML5 Builds, User led Conversion Optimisation, Sophisticated Integration work coupled with a passionate Account Management team who work closely with our clients across the lifespan of their websites
Each e-Commerce website that we create ensures that our clients are playing their biggest game. eCommerce websites are global flagships to an increasingly International online customer base.
We are dedicated to working with exciting and emerging brands to deliver conversion optimised online stores that put the customer's needs first. A fantastic eCommerce experience should outperform the very best sales person in a traditional retail space - it should anticipate a customer's needs and behaviour and offer a sense of style through an unparalleled customer service experience.
We firmly believe in the power to captivate a consumer audience with a design led digital experience. This is backed up by the latest technology enabling the greatest ease and functionality to each online store. We understand what it takes to sell online and we commit to delivering an outstanding Return on Investment. Everytime , our 70 strong team is at the forefront of ground breaking technology and eCommerce innovation, this ensures our online stores stays ahead of the competition. Working across a broad range of platforms from Open Source Magento Prestshop and Shopify - the core focus is always retailer driven and customer focused.
Our customer driven approach focuses on maximising the conversion potential of existing traffic alongside strategy and advice for generating new traffic. We continue to lead the movement towards a perfect blend of luxury and shopability - driving customers to choose to buy online, rather than in store.
We commit to a program of detailed, structured strategic reviews focused on challenging our clients to ensure that they are pushing the boundaries online.
Keep the design of the website as clutter-free as possible. Give users a clear idea of where they are within your website structure with features such as breadcrumb links and dropdown menus. Add elements such as a shopping cart that remains visible throughout their stay so that users are re-assured of what exactly they have in their cart and how much it costs. Use on-hover techniques to keep your design clean, yet label links in a way that helps users understand what’s on a page.
Keep your site from being overwhelming to visitors by avoiding too much information within a small area. On a product page, the image of the product, its title, description, availability, price, and similar products are the main elements you need and adding more will only distract users.
• Website Architecture & Wireframe planning
• User Experience Design
• Concept Creation
• Responsive Website Design
• Front End Expertise - HTML5 & CSS3
• Warehouse & EPOS Integration
• Digital Strategy & Advice
• Content Evaluation
• CRM & CMS Development
We make the web design process easy. We see ourselves very much as your web design partner not just some outside digital company. We work closely with our clients and take a very collaborative approach to ensure your business identity shines through - we believe this is an essential part of designing a successful website.
Our procedures are designed to provide a structured process that is simple, supportive, informative and flexible.
From initial briefing to web design visual concepts through to web development and ongoing support and internet marketing, we will be there to support you.
We work within an established, experienced methodology but you will find us flexible and easy to work with.
It's a key point that's often overlooked by other web design companies. Our strategy is driven by your objectives but focuses on the most important people of all - your customers. Designing for the web requires more than just making sites look great. Your website has to be engaging and should compel users to interact, focusing their journey to reach a defined goal.
That’s why we at VDC are committed to providing websites that are as engaging as they are eye-catching.
By making sure your shop layout works well on every screen size you are opening yourself up to a much wider customer base, including the 50% of smartphone users who regularly use their phones to shop.
• Payment gateways : Paypal / Cardsave / Sagepay
• Unlimited Categories and Products
• Two products variation families
• Unlimited offer discounts either all categories or specific product lines.
• Before and after sales price
• Facebook comments on products
• Post products directly onto Twitter and Facebook
• Ratings and comments on products
• Manual and automatic stock control
• Internal products notes and cost pricing
• Customer account areas - Customers login and admin their own account area
• Customer account area order history - Customers can re-order directly from their previous order history.
• Customer order purchase tracking - Let your customer know at what stage their order is at, from recieved to packed to dispatched and more.
• Automatic postage add-on - let the site add up your weight and calculate your postage automatically.
• International delivery - make sure international orders pay the right postage automatically.
• Wish lists - store your order for the future
• Wholesale option - let your distributors create an order and email it direct to you.
We have larger plans made specifically for agency and enterprise use.